Thursday, February 28, 2019

My sabbatical: An update

I had hoped to do more professional writing during our sabbatical.  Instead, I have done far more personal writing, catching up with old friends, etc.  From time to time I have read things that warrant a blog post but the constant distractions (and logistics) of travel have not been conducive to writing.  I  also wanted our six months (more or less) to create the time and space to think about my profession and work within a larger context.  In the middle of Europe (living out of a rather small suitcase), my thoughts are turning to the more pressing question... what now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequim

I have a soft spot for the Olympic Peninsula, a truly beautiful corner of Pacific Northwest.  Years ago, a recruiter contacted me about the ...